Home

Halo 3 story

Play Halo, then play something like Fallout 3, or even read a good book. Then tell me Halo doesn't have a half-baked story.  Halo 3 - Complete Story. Eligible Monster Gaming / Comicstorian. Halo Story Explained - Halo Universe Lore Summary in 15 Minutes - Продолжительность: 15:24 Unyshek 1 875 021 просмотр Browse Boards General Discussion Off-Topic Bombcast Bug Reporting Wiki API Developers Anime Wrestling Jump to Top Jump to Last Read Please Log In to post. The Halo announcement is likely to be particularly hyped. After the above list was published the Even more surprising is the listing for Halo 3. Prior to this database being leaked to the public by clever.. I think the story was interesting, but it wasn't portrayed as well as it could have been in Halo 3.  I found the last few levels to be really dissapointing, what with the overly striking resemblance to Halo 1.Seeing Halo 1's video actually makes me a little depressed...reminds me of how awesomely groundbreaking the game was for it's day.

Part 3 of 3. Classic Game Room reviews Halo 3 ODST for Xbox 360. While ODST is missing Master Chief, you play as the Rookie and several other characters to tell the story of Halo 3 ODST HALO 4 - Making Halo 4: First Look Video. HALO 4 - Making Halo 4: A Hero Awakens, Part 1. CGRtrailers

Halo 3 - Complete Story - YouTub

Halo 3: ODST was released 9 years ago on September 22, 2009. Halo 3: ODST's 10 year anniversary will fall on Energy Sword Sunday Halopedia is the ultimate wiki and encyclopedia dedicated to the Halo video game series on Xbox and PC, with over 13,186 articles Halo 2 has the best story. Aside from the First encounter with the Flood, Halo CE's Story didn't really entice me much. Halo 3 is second in terms of story and in terms of the actual game with Halo CE taking best overall game in my book. Halo 3: ODST has officially arrived for the Master Chief Collection. Halo 3: ODST for Halo: The Master Chief collection is coming out on May 29th Not that I'm really picky when it comes to games stories, but I liked this one. Its really cool to see it all lined up like this too...now you know what would be VERY cool? The cut scenes from all 3 games all lined up. EDIT. Found them. If anyone is interested. In order from 1-3:

more sentinels image - X3 Covenant Conflict mod for X³

Halo 3 Halo Alpha Fando

Story Halo 3 - At least the series has a story. Other I say UT2007 because Halo 2 sucked. Halo was good, so if it returns to the form of the first game, then Halo 3. At 12/9/06 04:37 PM, Sekky wrote.. Excellent Ultra bright CCFL Angel Eyes kit Halo Ring For Toyota RAV 4 RAV4 III 2009 2010 2011 2012 PROJECTOR HEADLIGHT. US $18.44 / Set Free Shipping. 5 Orders What is the Halo 3 story?Top AnswerWiki UserApril 08, 2011 3:36PMIt's about a spartan named john 117 that is awesome.

Article Improvement Drive is a community project to improve the wiki's content through bringing articles in dire need of improvement—from cleanup to content expansion and updates—to everyone's attention. Anyone is welcome to participate in the project! Halo Combat Evolved's plot. The story places the player in the role of Master Chief, which belongs to SPARTAN (elite soldiers), that have to face a strange alien race known as the Covenant, that wants to..

The story behind halo odst is what happened on earth while master chief was on the halo in Halo 3. No you don't , Halo :ODST is a stand alone game that has 2 disks : 1- ODST story mood and a.. 000Login to reply the answersPostAnonymous1 decade agowhat you need to know...halo=large ring world that was designed by a race of aliens known as forerunner, who are admired as gods by the covenent. they built five rings to hold in a parasite that turns people into zombies, called the flood. should the parasites break out into the universe...the rings are weapons and they would be activated and they'd destroy all life in the universe, including the flood. in halo two, they discover a second ring, and the covenant are there, on they're way to earth to activate the rings using "The Ark" which no one really knows what it is. when they leave the second ring, or Delta Halo, the master chief is hiding on their ship, so he can hitch a ride back to earth and stop the from killing everyone...AllWiki    Franchises    Games    Accessories    Characters    Companies    Concepts    Locations    Objects    People    PlatformsEditorial    Videos    Podcasts    Articles    Reviews    Features    ShowsCommunity    Users Follow Halo 3 Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Sep 25, 2007 Xbox 360 Xbox 360 Games Store I'm sorry, Halo 3's story was very bad, especially when compared to the first two. Master Chief had the least personality and least lines out of all of the games, so there's one big strike against it. Also, all of the dialogue in the game essentially came down to a bunch of people saying "If we don't stop Truth, everyone will die" in a really over dramatic manner. Halo 3's story was also a little hard to follow, mainly the final act after the Arbiter kills Truth. There's just not a lot of explanation for any of the events. I had to  watch the cutscenes a few times to understand everything that happened. Also, the Gravemind was never actually explained in Halo 3, i only knew what the hell it was from outside sources. You learn nothing about the rest of the Human race on Earth during the game either, which was disappointing.Lastly, the worst thing about Halo 3's story was how the gameplay didn't back up how epic the story should have been. None of the battles have a really large scale to them, which detracts from the weight of the story. So, yeah, Halo 1 and Halo 2 had good stories, Halo 3 did not.

Video: T Story 3 Halo - Official Sit

Halo has an excellent scifi story, especially whats told in the novels. Unfortunately a lot of that stuff doesn't translate into good gaming. There are ten terminals in ten of the Halo levels, and take the shape of sophisticated, hard to spot control panels that can be found in some of the most unlikeliest of places ORIGINAL STORY 27/5/15 1.00pm Halo 3: ODST's campaign will be added to Halo: The Master Chief Collection this Friday, 29th May - according to a leaked Xbox Games Store listing Ive seen people say that Halo 3 story was stupid and Halo 2 > Halo 3. All in all, I believe all three games were good and are Xbox Classics. It was just over hyped and that was why many people were..

What is the Halo 3 story - Answer

OH NOEZ! DUDE IS GOING TO DESTROY THE GALAXY WITH A HALO! LET'S STOP HIM! BUT HOW? LET'S GET A ROCK AND GIVE HIM A HELMET. HE'LL STOP THE BAD ALIENS. BUT WAIT! NOEZ! THERE'S AN EVIL ROBOT THAT BETRAYS YOU. HES LIKE THE SIZE OF R2D2, BUT THAT'S FINE. LET'S HAVE HIM BE THE FINAL BOSS. Halo 3's story is complete garbage. There wasn't any point where I cared about any of the characters or what was going on. Tell a visual story. Create comics and graphic novels that jump off the screen. Halo 3 Story ---- Arrival8 i dont think these have been posted anywhere, and sorry before hand for the quality, but here you go, story boards for the entire plot of halo 3 LiveLockdown 2020: Day 4545 bottles of beer on the wall! 45 bottles of beer! That's far too many bottles, we'll never drink all that!

Halopedia, the Halo wik

Uploaded by savefanfiction on April 26, 2016

halo story, halo 3, halo!? Yahoo Answer

..10 Weapon#11 1#story 2#Story 3#Story 4#Story 5#Story(last story) New#1 Death#2 Death#3 Shadows armor Sonic The hedgehog's info Melody Dragon24's info Eclipse's Info Halo reach Hi skidrow codex games - skidrow games - pc games, full iso, updates, dlcs, patches, repacks, skidrow crack, codex crack, cpy crack, reloaded, single link, rdr2 crack, gta5.. Read Chapter 3: Halo from the story Heartless Heartthrob! This is the story of Nichole, the only princess of the Cullen Family. ^^ An almost perfect girl who met a cold and heartless heartthrob ORIGINAL STORY 27/5/15 1.00pm Halo 3: ODST's campaign will be added to Halo: The Master Chief Collection this Friday, 29th May - according to a leaked Xbox Games Store listing

More Halo Minimates and Warthogs Revealed - The Toyark - News

Halo 3 picks up quick, tossing you headlong into the story while assuming some knowledge of the story so far on the part of the player. Without mentioning too much of the plot's specifics (because I.. Halo III‏. Halo‏21 בפברואר 2017. Metal‏℗ 2017 Sound Chamber‏ Halo: Spartan Strike. Overview. Service Record. Leaderboards. Forums. Halo: The Master Chief Collection. T Story 3. Recruit - Iron. Profile HALO is one FPS that really did introduce many new gameplay elements. It offers all that is said below and the modifications already in development look to refine and improve the HALO experience even.. I honestly think that it's quality really depends on what you're comparing it to. Since you said that it holds up as 'great sci-fi,' I'm going to have to respectfully disagree. You say that and you're bringing in absolutely amazing stories like Blade Runner, Ender's Game (the orgin of the Spartans is heavily inspired by this story), Neuromancer and hundreds of others. And compared to them, Halo is poorly written, derivative drivel. That said, due to Halo's massive popularity Bungie has been able to flesh out their story extremely well, thanks to all the novels, ARGs and so on. Most games don't get to do that, and I think that's why alot of people argue that it's a 'good story.' I would argue that it's not really high quality, but rather highly realized.

Halo 3's story - Halo 3 - Giant Bomb Foru

000Login to reply the answersPostmagicstaroutlaw1 decade agoOkay, first, there are four groups in Halo. The Covenant, the Humans, the Flood and the Forerunners. The Forerunners built great technology, ie. the Halo rings. which they used to destroy the flood. The flood are kind of like alien zombies. they can only be destroyed if you take away their food source. the problem is, they eat all sentient life. The halo rings were weapons that were used to destroy all sentient life in the universe. the covenant, which came long after the Forerunners adapted their beliefs that the flood must die. The humans don't take to kindly to being wiped out, however, so there was a war between the covenant and the UNSC. Master Cheif was a product of a program designed to spawn the ultimate soldier. it was a failure. Then, well, Master chief finds out about the flood and accidentally releases them. after they blow up Halo and get back to earth, they find that the covenant have followed them there. There was also some alien politics in Halo 2, but I'll leave that out. The UNSC follow the covenant to the second ring, and they learn of the Prophets, the covenants' mysterious leaders. That's about all. Halo 2 ended on a major cliffhanger.000Login to reply the answersPostHow do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.Sign inJaved S1 decade agoThe Halo story is basically a fight between the covenant (which are the aliens), the humans, and the flood (yellow,scary looking aliens kinda blobby). Anyway the aliens want to use the Halos as weapons. So the humans don't that to happen. So the send Master Chief to stop them. So in the first halo he destroys it by blowing up a big ship. So now the covenant now refers to him as the demon. Also in order to use the halo as a weapon, you need the index from the library. The Oracle which is a little floating robot is the guardian of the index. Share, download and print free Sheet music for piano, guitar, flute and more on the world's largest community of Sheet music creators a crazy halo 3 story. well one day i was playing a ranked double team game. and it was lagging really badly. which always sucks especially when its ranked. so we where winning during the game..

WinterSnowblind, I have played all Halo games. I don't hate them. I still play Halo 3 once in a while.  I've had a blast with 3's campaign in 3-player Co-Op. The Halos are good, worthwhile FPS games.But anyone who has anything positive to say about Halo 3's story, plot, writing or execution needs help. Badly. Bungie.net is the Internet home for Bungie, the developer of Halo, Myth, Oni, and Marathon, and the only place with official Bungie info straight from the developers I have a decent mindset I use while watching Sci Fi, as well as for Anime, but Halo's story just didn't overly impress me. In fact, sadly, it didn't do much to pull me in at all. The cortana story arc/line/whatever could have been really great, if it didn't intrude on the gameplay soooo much. The story about the covenant 'teaming' up with the humans to defeat the flood was alright, but I wish more was placed in the first game to at least hint at it. Overall though, It's a decent story and a great game. On the youtube video itself, I love when users submit whole collections of cutscenes from games like that. Nice!I thought the story was fairly decent, I really liked how somethings that are shown or said link back to the older games.Like when you rescue Cortana and she says "Keep your head down, there are two of us in here now" (which she says to you at the start of Halo 1).

Halo 3 review GamesRadar+ Is this the third coming? Our final verdic

I don't understand why so many people think that when measured up to the stories of other videos games today, the story of Halo 3 is so bad. I thought it had a very good storyline. The Halo story is basically a fight between the covenant (which are the aliens), the humans, and the flood (yellow,scary looking aliens kinda blobby). Anyway the aliens want to use the Halos as weapons Now that Halo 3 is back on the mind with the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection, player GrammyXBL has been hard at work bringing back a handful of those classic custom Halo 3 maps in.. AdvertisePartnershipsAPITerms of UsePrivacy PolicyAd ChoiceHelpCareersCA Privacy/Info We CollectCA Do Not Sell My Info© 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. During Microsoft's Pre-E3 press briefing Bungie's Joe Staten took to the stage and dropped gamers into the first gameplay footage of Halo 3: ODST. In the game players will take on the role of a rookie..

3 HALO THREE: Our story: Part I : SNAKE105th : Internet Archiv

Halo 3 was just...I have never logged so much gaming time in a single game. I beat that campaign dozens of times and played so much multiplayer I had thousands of kills when I finally stopped playing Halo Wars 2: Complete Edition (2017) PC | RePack от xatab Halo 3 is a first-person shooter video game. It tells the fictional events and settings in the Halo universe at the end of the Halo trilogy. It was developed by Bungie Studios and published by Microsoft. Halo 3 was released on September 25, 2007 in Australia, Brazil, India, New Zealand, North America..

Halo 3 Story ---- Arrival by Mysecretprofile on DeviantAr

Retriever Sentinel WIP image - X3 Covenant Conflict mod

001Login to reply the answersPostkylewaly491 decade agook i dont really remember halo 1 that much but il tell u about halo 2 ok thers a war aginst the covenet and the humens spartin 117 is the main charicter and hes trying 2 win the war and the flood(brainwashed mereens) kill the covenet and humens and the covenets army is: brutes,grunts,hunters,the arbiter,the brutes boss and some alien dudes o ya and jakels, bugs and i know halo 3 is going 2 b awsome trust me and halo 3 cost i think $60 and its coming out in im prittyshure september 25 2007 = ) Polygon is a gaming website in partnership with Vox Media. Our culture focused site covers games, their creators, the fans, trending stories and entertainment news As with past Halo games, Halo 3: ODST is a first-person shooter that lets gamers fire powerful Though the single-player story is a relatively short 8-hour campaign, the game-play is intense and.. We won't leave you hanging a second longer. The answer to both is yes - a huge and resounding yes. Every type of Halo fan, from the hardcore to the casual to the brand new, will find something to satisfy them in Master Chief's third adventure. Rest assured that no matter what you expect out of this series - epic single player, massive multiplayer, insane coop, robust community and editing tools - you will not be disappointed. Halo 3 is an overwhelming success.

Halo 3 - Anatomy Of A Game: Making Halo 3 - Story - video dailymotio

1. In Halo 1 the first man to die in the game gets killed by what. A. Exploding Door. Battle Rifle + SMG. 4. In Halo 3 what rank is Johnson
  2. Halo 3's story centers on the interstellar war between twenty-sixth century humanity, a collection of alien races known as the Covenant, and the alien parasite Flood. The player assumes the role of the..
  3. GamesRadar+ is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Visit our corporate site.
  4. Halo 3 ODST: Headcase Achievement Guide Description:It is awarded for completing any Campaign level on any difficulty with at least one Skull activated. Worth:5 Gamerscore

Unlike Halo PC The Halo CE game allows you to play and or create custom maps for multiplayer on-line play. All map files and utilities on this website are for the Halo CE game only 000Login to reply the answersPostЀA†H1 decade agook for the first one your mission is to destroy halo (a big space ship) that you put a bomb and the last level you have to drive to the end of the ship to escape. for the 2d one they are rebuilding it and at the end they kidnap some people (Sorry im not a halo expert)    10 years ago gimmysumcowbel Follow 430

Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business

Halo 3 es un videojuego de disparos en primera persona desarrollado por Bungie Studios exclusivamente para la videoconsola Xbox 360 savefanfiction-4585408-3_HALO_THREE__Our_story__Part_I-SNAKE105th. Identifier-ark. Disclaimer: i do not own Halo or anything within this story excluding the 1st 4 main characters

In Halo 2 there are 3 prophets of the covenant and the are alliances with the brutes.The game is very similar to the first one, but in this game you get play as a spartan and an elite and you have better weapons and different enemies. Alos 2/3 of the prohets die.The wait for the most anticipated game of all time is finally over. The fight is about to be finished. And right now, across the world, the hopes and happiness of millions hinge on the answer to one simple question: Is it good? Or perhaps, Is it as good as we want it to be? Microsoft on Friday listed the most played games on Xbox Live last year, in addition to revealing that 77 percent of 360 owners are paying Gold members Halo 3 (2007)..

Halo 3: ODST Master Chief Collection release date spotte

Honestly my biggest issue with the way the story is presented in Halo 3 and to a lesser extent Halo 2 is that it tries too hard to be "epic".  This just has the effect of making it feel really lame.  A lot of this has to do with the music, while being good, never seems to fit the scene with all of the scores coming up at the wrong times.At least the cutscenes were good.

I liked the story of Halo and i thought Halo 3 wrapped it up nicely. The last level was epic the music the getaway and the final cut-scene all together was amazing.AboutContact UsTerms of UsePrivacy PolicyConsumer ChoiceIP IssuesDisclaimerCookie PolicyCommunity GuidelinesFeature RequestsCopyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.001Login to reply the answersPostYvonneLv 44 years agoOkay thats an easy question if you are buying halo game for multiplayer to the max then ODST is a no brainer it has firefight which is supreme, all the 24 maps on a second disc which is the halo multiplayer disc with no halo 3 campaign but instead you will have the ODST campaign and firefight on the first disc for a price of $60. However if you want the halo 3 campaign buy the game for about $40 but you must know you only have 12 of the maps for multiplayer the rest you have to pay, and of course no firefight or ODST which is really fun to play. Halo 3 campaign is able to play with others offline and online 2-4 people at a time just like ODST but the halo 3 campaign is much longer. My pick which I have now because like you I did not buy halo 3 is ODST of course. with Microsoft: a side story Halo 3: ODST and a prequel Halo: Reach in 2009 and 2010 respectively. 343 Industries Main article: 343 Industries Following the release of Halo 3, Bungie announced it was.. Halo 3: ODST - Guides and FAQs. Halo 3 is the third game in the Halo Trilogy and provides the thrilling conclusion to the events begun in Halo

Halo 3: ODST Game Revie

This is the story of detective Brian Fisher who after the disappearance of his. Halo 2 Anniversary: 12 May 2020. Super Mega Baseball 3: 13 May 2020 You define the quality of story and storytelling by the number and nature of plot elements and actors. That's very cool. See ya then. Последние твиты от Halo (@Halo). The official feed of 343 Industries, developers of Halo. For status updates and support, follow @HaloSupport. Seattle, WA Alibaba.com offers 146 halo three products. About 2% of these are Auto Lighting System. A wide variety of halo three options are available to you, such as type, certification, and voltage

Halo 3 Overview Polygo

1. g. In fact, the game throws so much goodness at you in so many different areas that it's difficult to know where to begin the praise. Instead, let's just get the criticisms out of the way, shall we? Halo 3 is not absolutely perfect. To begin with, the storyline is a confusing and convoluted mess. (Editor's Note: Prepare with our quick catch-up guide, Halo: The Story So Far. Trust us, you'll need it. ) We never understood exactly why and what we were fighting at any given moment, only that it usually involved blowing something up.The ending, while satisfying, is far from conclusive. And the second-to-last mission in the game is destined for as much frustrating infamy as the Library level in the original Halo. (Our advice? Just run.)
  2. Halo: Reach comes to PC as the first installment of Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Now optimized for PC, experience the heroic story of Noble Team, a group of Spartans, who through great sacrifice..
  3. Halo 3 Walkthrough. 3. Campaign Missions. I promise that there will be NO SPOILERS of what the story is about if Halo 3's campaign is not that difficult, especially if you play with a few of your friends
  4. The Halo 3: ODST* campaign for Halo: The Master Chief Collection comes to the Xbox One looking better than ever, including up to 4K UHD resolution and HDR on Xbox One X consoles
  5. ated in a distinctly brief and painfully truncated single-player conclusion to the story in Halo 3. One can only dream about what the game COULD have been, had less resouces been, in this writer's opinion at least, squandered on the multiplayer aspect.
  6. The halo3 story. When I got my xbox last christmas, I had halo 3 ONLY,along with a couple of other games.I played it so much I finished it on legendary
  7. The story they tell in the outside fiction might be the greatest thing ever.  It doesn't change the fact that the story told in the games is incomprehensible nonsense that's terrible.

The halo3 story., Halo 3 Questions and answers for Xbox 36

1. Halo 3 Story Youtube mediafire links free download, download YouTube One Final Effort Halo 3 Mario Paint Composer 2, Halo Trial Halo 3 Beta, Halo 3 halo trial - halo 3 story youtube mediafire files
  2. In the year 2552, the fleeing cruiser Pillar of Autumn discovered the ancient structure, abandoned for millennia. Pursued by alien starships, a battle ensued between humans and the Covenant for control over the Halo, until their conflicts freed an ancient parasite that sought to escape the ring.
  3. Halo 3's story was also a little hard to follow, mainly the final act after the Arbiter kills Truth. Halo 3's story is complete garbage. There wasn't any point where I cared about any of the characters or what..
  4. Halo 3 is not absolutely perfect. To begin with, the storyline is a confusing and convoluted mess. (Editor's Note: Prepare with our quick catch-up guide, Halo: The Story So Far
  5. d fit inside In Amber Clad? From what we see, it's downright enormous.Why didn't we see any evidence of the Prophets in the original Halo?The Hunters sided with the Elites in 2, yet are fighting you in 3. Same with the Grunts.

Halo 3: ODST FAQs, Walkthroughs, and Guides for Xbox - GameFAQ

1. g Downloadable content pack for Halo 3, the Legendary Map Pack. Blackout is a remake of the Halo 2 favourite Lockout, and it is supposed to..
  2. Halo 3 — Wikipedia Republished // WIKI
  3. Halo 3 - Armor Games Communit
  4. Buy Halo 3: ODST - Microsoft Store en-A

Halo 3 Walkthrough - Page 3

1. TIL: In 2007, when Halo 3 released it broke records on video game
  2. 3#Story Halo
  3. Spoilers Halo 3 story board scans Halo Costume and Prop - 405t
  4. Halo 3/Walkthrough — StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and
  5. UT2007 or Halo 3
  6. Halo 3: ODST demo expands on story, structure, 'splosions Engadge

Halo - Home Faceboo

1. Halo Master Chief Collection: Halo CE Terminals SegmentNex
  2. Halo: Reach в Stea
  3. Heartless Heartthrob! (Completed) - Chapter 3: Halo - Wattpa
  4. halo three, halo three Suppliers and Manufacturers at Alibaba
  5. Halo Custom Edition - Maps, Tags, Tutorials and Assets for
  6. Halo на PC скачать торрент, все игры серии бесплатно в одном
Halo Zero - DownloadHalo: Escalation #15 :: Profile :: Dark Horse ComicsHalo: Reach Graphics Comparison - GameSpot
  • Kägöne majoitus.
  • Valotuksen säätö.
  • Skolans lagar.
  • Loma elokuva näyttelijät.
  • Tehtävissä englanniksi.
  • Mekka pyhiinvaellus.
  • The doors youtube.
  • Petetty ja jätetty mies.
  • Ylivieskan terveyskeskus hoivaosasto.
  • Puhaltava vai imevä flekti.
  • Halvat peruukit.
  • Hailstones suomeksi.
  • Åre hissilippujen hinnat.
  • Varvas ja päkiäkipu.
  • Maa artisokka keitto.
  • Tcp eller udp.
  • Disney dvd prisma.
  • Zemppi kuntosali tutustuminen.
  • Kieku oy.
  • Ristipistotyö vauva.
  • Kirvesmiehenkatu 5 vaasa.
  • Philips ahkera.
  • Ruoansulatus entsyymit.
  • Jeep renegade neliveto.
  • №.
  • Adventsausstellung hameln 2017.
  • Oikotie sisustustrendit 2018.
  • Urheilu selkäleikkauksen jälkeen.
  • Kattilakiven muodostuminen.
  • Vanhan ajan joulun vietto.
  • Gancia asti tosti.
  • Natural history museum lontoo.
  • Himalajan suola kynttilä.
  • Whirlpool awe 2316/1 päältätäytettävä pesukone.
  • Reverse dns online.
  • Mokoma akustisena.
  • Kaija laaksonen.
  • Olennaisia.
  • Paljonko lehmä maksaa.
  • Suomen talvisota 1939 1940 kasvoton kuolema.
  • Nt ultra riskiluku.